Friday, April 07, 2006

WANTED: full nights sleep!


I haven't been getting much sleep lately, so I am really tired! I am either up with the kids or they are in bed with us which makes for some very restless nights! We only have a double bed so there is not a whole lot of extra room for kids! I don't know what their deal is lately? I think Zach is teething...again! Bekah and Bobby I have no idea! Bekah is very sneaky about crawling in our bed too, she will just all of a sudden be there! I will try to roll over and can't because she is on my arm or leg! Bobby is not as sneaky but he will all of a sudden be there right in my face! Scary!! I hate the feeling that someone is staring at me and to wake up with someone 2 inches from your nose is not a fun way to wake up! Zach just stands in bed and cries till i come get him, he is still in a crib! he knows how o climb out but for the time being has forgot and we don't rmind him!! I was lulled into a false sense of reality when all three of my kids were sleeping through the night by 2mos! Somewhere around 9mos they all forgot how! Once in awhile they will sleep through the night..just not all the same night! Well its bed time and I think I might try to get the kids to bed as well!

2 comments:

Sayre said...

Good luck with that, Tracie... My mother had 6 children and even though we're all long grown and gone (the youngest is 25), she STILL has a hard time sleeping through the night. She feels like there must be somebody somewhere in her family that needs her to be on alert...

I only have one and it took me 5 years to get a full night's sleep. Now it's my cats that wake me up (that nose to nose thing!).

Jason Raitz said...

You would think your husband would hear your kids and get up so you could sleep. There must be something really wrong with his sleeping pattern, other wise, he would get up, right. By the way, he loves you.