Monday, April 03, 2006

My Guys


I love my guys! They are so special to me! The little guys love to follow their dad around and do everything he does! They have even learned the art of spitting! Last week we were t the park and Bobby had climbed up the play structure and looked down and started to spit! When I told him it was gross he just smiled and spit again! Boys! they are so different than girls! I love to watch Jason with the boys,especially when they are doing "guy" things. I can still remember the day he found out he had a son...my whole pregency he was convinced we were having another girl then the doctor said "its a boy". i think he was in shock all day, he kept saying.."we hae a boy"., "I have a son"! He was so proud, especialy when he got to introduce Bobby to his Dad whom Bobby is named after! The boys love to hang out with their dad! bobby told me on friday I had to pick Bekah up from school so he could hand out with daddy! They are always wrestling or practicing their throwing! I love my guys, plain and simple!

No comments: