Monday, April 17, 2006

My boys



My Boys are the coolest! In the top picture they are showing off their cool sunglasses. They can be so sweet with each other at times. They can be the best of friends, then someone does something the other dosn't like and we come to picture #2. That is Zachary pinning Bobby down just in case you were wondering! Zach has discovered that he can pin Bobby and Bobby can't move! It is funny to watch! Bobby usually is laughing the whole time and Zach has this evil little grin/laugh he does! It is fun now but I think it is a prview for rougher times to come!!! I better start wrestle proofing things now! I hope they will always be able to play around like this with one another and not end up sending each other to the hospital!!

1 comment:

Jason Raitz said...

great minds think alike, i guess.