Thursday, April 20, 2006

monkey see monkey do


We went to the Zoo (the one with live animals, not my house!) with a friend yesterday. I think it was bring your neighbor to the Zoo day cause it was the busiest I have ever seen it! We had to wait in line for almost 10 minutes just to get into the parking lot! Then when we got in they directed us to the back parking lot and told us to park on the sidewalk! I was tired from walking before we even got into see any animals! The kids had fun though! I took this picture in front of the lions. My friend, Karyn, and I looked over at the kids and noticed they had gathered at the fence in order by age! I thought it was too cute to pass up! We stayed for a few hours and left when the kids started to fall apart from being too tired to walk anymore! I think they all had a good day! It was fun just to hang out ith friends!

1 comment:

Jason Raitz said...

I love that picture.