Monday, May 19, 2008

Madison Jean


Well Madison is already 3 1/2 months old! I don't know what happened to the time?! It seems like just yesterday I was counting the days until she would come and now she is almost 4 months! She is one of the happiest babies I have ever met! She is always ready with a smile and loves to "talk". She has been sleeping through the night since she was about 5 weeks old and I am very thankful! She loves to lay on the floor with her "fan club" (Bekah, Bobby, and Zach!) hovering above her! Her siblings adore her and love to make her smile and laugh! She is almost rolling from her back to her tummy! I don't think she realizes what she is doing and I think she is going to be totally surprised when it does happen! She has adjusted to the infant room in Promise Towne )and I have adjusted to dropping her off as well!). The ladies who care for her are great and she is spoiled while in their care! She has such a wonderful little personality and her smile lights up her entire face (and anyones who she smiles at!). She is a delight and we are so blessed to have her!

No comments: