Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bobby and Madison



Bobby has refused to hold Madison until Monday night. His answer was always "when she is bigger". I think she just looked to fragile to him. Well Monday night Bobby, Zach, Madie an I were in my room while I got Madie ready for bed. Bobby looked at me and casually said "Mom I have never held her yet". So I asked him if he wanted to and he said yes! Of corse the camera was downstairs and he didn't want to wait till I could get it! So he held her for about 2 seconds then told me to take her back! He then proudly ran down to tell Jay that he had held her! Last night he wanted too hold her again and this time the camera was handy so I could capture the proud big brother smile as he held her (4 seconds this time!). Then when we got home from church tonight he wanted to not only hold her but feed her too! As you can see in the pictures he is about the proudest little boy around! I am the proudest Momma around too! He is so sweet with her and is always found next to her talking to her or just rubbing her head if she is sad! I hope he is always so protective of his little sister!

No comments: