Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Score is Tied!



We went for our 20 week ultrasound this past week and everything looks great! We weren't going to find out the sex of the baby, but in the waiting room my family out voted me 4-1! The kids and Jay all wanted to find out so I caved and we found out it is a girl! Bekah was very excited to find out she will finally have her sister! She has been praying for a sister since Bobby was born! I am excited for her! Having 3 sisters I know how fun they can be! Of course I also know the struggles and fights you can have with a sister too! I am hoping she adjusts to not being the only princess though! Now she is the only daughter and the only granddaughter on both sides and has enjoyed all that comes with being the only girl! We now have to come up with a name we all agree on! I like Winona Mae (after my grandmas), Jason likes Emma Lynn, Bekah likes Hannah Montanah, Bobby likes Maxo or Leo ( I think he is still hoping for another brother!), and Zach likes Stella (after a friends Baby he loves!). We have a few other names we are tosing around but those are everyones favorites. Well we have a few more months to figure out her name! In the meantime Bekah is busy picking out all the pink and purple stuff for her she can!

No comments: