Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Hubby is 32 today!


Today is Jason's 32nd birthday! We went out last night with a few friends to his favorite restaurent, BD's Mongolian Barbeque. We arranged for a sitter and went out just the adults. It was fun to be able to sit around and talk and not have to worry about entertaining kids! Today Jason is coaching a soccer game for Bekah and then he heads to church to get ready for Elevate tonight. I am glad we were able to celebrate last night! Last night everyone said one of their favorite things about Jason, here are a few of mine...I love his love for our family! I love watching him with the kids! I love how hard he works to take care of us and make sure we have the things we need and want! I love when he comes up and hugs and kisses me just to say he loves me! I love his comforting arms when I am upset! I love his smile! I love being his wife and the mother of his kids and am blessed to have him in my life!

No comments: