Friday, June 09, 2006

My baby is 2!





Zachary turned 2 this morning at 1:15am! I think he must have remembered the time cause at around that time this morning he was actually up! I didn't realize till much later (like 10ish) how weird it was that he was up at the same time he was born 2 years ago! We celebrated by having dinner with Grandma and Papa Raitz and going to the local fair for some fun! We are having a big party in July for both boys with the whole family! I think Zach had fun! He is cuddled up in bed now with his new soft Thomas blanket from Grandma and Papa!


Picture 1...Zachs new tiger phone, picture 2...Zach enjoying his cupcake, picture 3...Zach clapping after he blew out his candles all by himself!, picture 4...Zach waiting for mom to hurry up and give him his cupcake he has been watching for too long!

2 comments:

Jason Raitz said...

I can't believe I missed! How sad. But, i can't wait for the party.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tracie! Remember me? I stumbled across your blog and thought I would say hi... I've thought of you often over the years. Your family is beautiful! I hope everything is well, and I hope to hear back from you. Here's my email: amberjhall@yahoo.com

Amber (Hall)