Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Monkeys


Today was such a beautiful day that the boys and I packed up after breakfast and went to the park! We loaded the wagon with fruit snacks, water bottles, a ball, my camera, and two whistles (my neighbors really love me!) then set off! We had a blast! my boys are so fun to play with! We went down the slides (that were not wet), kicked the ball around, and went on the swings. We even had a lesson on not littering (Bobby threw his wrapper out of the wagon). I am so glad sping is finally here! I really do not like playing in the snow, its so wet and cold! I like sweatshirt weather so much more! When e got back from the park we played out front for a little bit with the bikes and little tykes cars. We were having fun until I went into the garage to help Bobby look for something and Zach decided to walk oit into the street with a push toy! i had my back to him for a second! Thankfully no cars were coming down the street! I don't know who was more scared me or Zach after I yelled and ran to him like a wild woman! He is safe and I was able to calm down and explain in a calmer voice why we don't play in the street! Aside from my boys littering and playing in the street it was a fun morning!

No comments: