Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Meet the Zoo


Here are my kids! They are the the best! Bobby (upper left) is my little man! He loves Superheros, Power Rangers, bugging his brother and sister, and doing anything Daddy does! I love it when he runs up to me arms open for a hug and says "I love you mom!" Bekah (center) is the princess, and she knows it! Last night she wanted to cuddle after she had already been put to bed, so she decided her tummy hurt. She came out with tears and everything saying how bad it hurt! Jay and I were almost ready to take her to the ER when by some miracle it didn't hurt as much curled up in my lap under a comfy blanket! She fell asleep shortly afterward and Jay and I realized we had been had by our 6 year old! I still don't know how she got so big (and smart)!! Zach (right) is my catagory 5 hurricane! He loves life! He is always finding ways to explore his world...jumping off the arm of the couch (onto the dog), testing his strength (to date 2 drawers in kitchen are broken off their hinges), fur collecting (cats don't really like Zach too much), running (usually away from whichever sibling he just stole a toy from). Those are just a few of his everyday activities! He has more energy that the other two combined! I love how different they all are and have been from day 1! It still amazes me some days that they are mine! I wonder why God chose to bless me with such amazing wonderful kids! I thank him everday for the wonderful privilage of being their mom!

No comments: