Monday, September 08, 2008

Our baby is getting too big!




Madie is now 7 months old! She is enjoying trying solids. So far green beans are her least favorite(though we have yet to try peas!) and cereal,a mix of Gerber Rice and LP-Fruity Pear flavored(her Lo-protein cereal), her favorite. She is sitting and starting to try and scoot while on her back and tummy! She keeps trying to get on her knees! I think we are starting to get teeth as well! She is chewing on everything in sight (me included!) and drooling like crazy! It still amazes me how different each of my kids are yet how similar too (does that make sense?). She loves her brothers and they love to make her laugh! Bekah still loves to pick out Madison's clothes and has tried to veto some of my choices! She still has blue eyes and I am praying she keeps them! She is a blessing and a delight and I love waking to her cooing and babbling! Seeing her smile makes it hard not to get up happy!

No comments: