Saturday, June 14, 2008

Madie



I put together Madie's exasaucer the other day and as you can see she is just big enough! She likes to try to eat the toys and looks at me wondering why they don't quite reach her mouth! I finally put the batteries in today and now the piano plays music and lights up. the base also makes noise but she isn't quite strong enough yet to make that work. Once her legs get a little longer and stronger though I have a feeling I will be sorry I put the batteries in! I can't believe how fast she is growing and changing! It seems like every day she learns something new! I bought her a sippy cup to see what she would do and she seems to like it! Over the past couple days she has taken 3 oz from it! She continues to be the happiest babies I know, always with a smile on her face! 

No comments: