Friday, May 26, 2006


It has been awhile since I last wrote. Things have been good, crazy but good. Bekah is nearing her kindergarten graduation. I can't believe her first year of school is over! Soon she will be a big first grader! Bobby is still Bobby! He is the sweetest one minute and the next he is using some of his fancy power ranger moves on his siblings! Oh well I guess boys will be boys, right? Zachary continues to keep me on my toes! He has now figured out how to open most doors in our house, including the ones designed to keep him inside! We have installed childproof locks/doorknob covers on all the ones leading to danger. Now the only problem is we are all locked out of those doors! Pretty soon Zach will teach the rest of the family how they work so don't feel to bad! We are getting ready for a busy summer and we can't wait!

No comments: